How to download Facebook Paper outside of the US:
If you are living outside the US and want to use paper Facebook, then simply follow these below steps:-
- Open up the App Store in your iPhone/iPad.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap the ‘Featured’ button located in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- Scroll the bottom. Tap the button that says “Apple ID: [your email here]”
- Tap “View Apple ID”, and Enter your password
- Then tap the “Change country or region” button.
- Change your country to United States
- When it asks for your payment info, just choose “None”. Agree to the new Terms and Conditions, and then you’ll hit your only major roadblock – Apple requires a valid payment method if you want to buy anything in the App Store. Facebook Paper is free though, so just select ‘None’ from the payment options, followed by the Next button in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Enjoy! You are now on the US App Store. Go download Paper, then you can change your settings back by following the same steps again.
- Here’s the direct link to the app’s page, if you need it
If you have an iTunes Match account, you’ll need to disable it first. Go to the Settings app and hit the ‘iTunes & App Store’ option. Here, you’ll find a toggle for iTunes Match, which you can turn on again once you have successfully downloaded Facebook Paper to your iPhone.
Around a year ago, Facebook previewed what it called a “fresh, new look for News Feed,” the cascading column of photos, status updates, links, and ads that greets users when they Facebook log in. Facebook’s Paper App for iPhone is the future of Facebook, a new way to look at Facebook.
If you face any problem in downloading Facebook Paper app then write us in comments and if you like this article then please share it with your friends.