No doubt that Facebook is the most popular social media in whole world. Thats why there many users for the same social media. If there are more than user for the same browser at the same time then you can not login more than one Facebook account at a time. If you really need it then you can do it with Google Chrome browser easily. In Chrome you have to add a new user then you can access more than Facebook account. How, just follow below steps in this article.
How to Do:
- Go to Settings, then Click on the Navigon on the top right of your Chrome browser
- Select Users, and click on Add new user.
- Choose a profile picture and give a name for that user.
- Now click on Create and a new Window will be opened in front of you..
- Now login to your Facebook account as per your user profile and easily switch between users at the top right corner.
Also Read: 10 Facebook Tips And Tricks – Useful Secrets
Similarly, you can do it with Firefox also.
I think this is the amazing trick for those who were suffering from Multiple Facebook Accounts login issues. Now enjoy this post and don’t forget to share it with your friends.