If you are working at that place, where two or more than two computers are connected to the same network, then you can shut down remotely any of them from any one computer. There is no need of networking skill for doing the same. So don’t stop reading this article, if you are thinking it’s hard to complete the task. But read this tutorial carefully and apply, otherwise, you’ll not get the result. By doing this you may impress your friends and colleagues. So here is the tutorial, just follow.
How To Remote Shutdown a Computer
- Open command prompt in your PC. If you don’t know how to open command prompt, then just click on the start button and type CMD in the search bar then hit Enter button.
- In the command prompt window, type net view and hit enter.
- Here you’ll get a list of computers connected to your network. Just select any one which you want to shut down and do remember the exact name of that PC.
- After that, just type shutdown -m nameofpc (For example, shutdown -m Home-PC) and then hit Enter button.
- Done! That computer will shut down.
So this was all about how to remotely shutdown a computer on the same network. My suggestion is always try to learn such type of activities, It’ll fit and refresh your mind. And for getting such type of tricks just keep on reading this blog, that’s it. So now enjoy with this trick at your workplace and impress others. If you have any suggestion or question then just leave your comment here. You’ll get response in no time.