What is the need of these things in our iPhone/iPad devices? Actually, it is very helpful if you want to make your device fast and smooth after using a long time or it needed, when any hard error faced in your devices. There are option for restoring your mobile with creating backups of all of your data or without backup. This is not a very tough process, many of you know it well, but sometimes problem comes with new versions of iPads, so here I am going you to tell you “How to Restart (Reboot), Restore and Reset your iPhone or iPads”
Make sure your device is not low on battery. Try plugging it into the mains.
Restart the iPhone/iPad
For restarting or rebooting your device just hold down the sleep/wake button until the “Slide to Power off” bar appears. Now slide it.
How to Reset iPhone and iPad
The resetting process of iPhone and iPad are same. So, I thought that I should include it into the same steps. Just follow the below steps.
- Press the Sleep/Wake(power) button and hold it on your iPhone or iPad. Along with it, press the Home button and hold it for some seconds as well.
- You are supposed to keep holding these buttons until your device is turned off and turned on again.
- Once your device got turned on, that means it has been reset.
How to Reset iPod
There is a small difference in resetting of iPod in comparison with iPhone and iPad. But that’s also easy.
Reset iPod Nano 7th Generation
So, first of all we are going to rest iPod Nano 7 Generation. The process of resetting it is almost same as above.
Reset iPod Nano 6th Generation
Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and Volume down button for some seconds and then it will turn off your device and will turn it on again.
Reset iPod Shuffle
So, now this is another iPod model which is known as an iPod shuffle. You are going to learn to reset it as well.
- First of all you are supposed disconnect your iPod Shuffle from your Computer, if it is connected
- Move switch to the OFF position on your iPod Shuffle and then wait for 10 to 15 seconds
- Afterwards, Move the switch towards the Play
- Then slide the power switch On and you will see a green stripe
- Congratulations, You have rest the iPod Shuffle
Restore your iOS Device if your device is working, but crashes often or certain features do not work. Restore your device. Plug it into iTunes, and under your device, click ‘Restore’. The device will be backed up (your files will be safe) and restored to factory settings. Then sync everything back onto the device. If this doesn’t fix the issue, again, contact Apple.