Do you want to use your favourite songs as a ringtone on your iPhone?
Actually this is the very common need of us to set the desired songs as ringtone on your iPhone. Because there is no direct option for this. So here I’ll share you the trick how you can do this thing without using any third party apps or without Jailbreaking your iPhone. This trick is very simple just follow the each and every step carefully.
You May Like: How to Fix iTunes Could Not Connect to This iPhone Error
Easy way to Set Your Favorite Song as Ringtone
For setting up your ringtone, just follow the steps below.
1. First of all, go to iTunes and select the song which you want to use.
2. Now right click on that song and go to options and click on Get Info.
3. Afterwards, come to options tab and then enter the start and stop time for you ringtone for the time period of 30 seconds. You will get here to set all the settings for your ringtone here.
4. Now, again right click on your song and select to create AAC Version. Then you’ll have both version of your song, original and AAC version. You are recommended to give a different name to your AAC version in order to make it identical.
5. After that, go back to option tab and uncheck the boxes in front of Start and Stop buttons.
6. Now, select the AAC version of your song which you’ve recently created, right click>Show in Finder and then from the Finder, right click on your song and Click on Get Info.
7. Afterwards, you need to Click on Name & Extension option and then change the extension of your song from m4a to m4r. Save the changes.
8. Now it’s time to connect your iPhone with your PC and open iTunes, now go to menus and click on Tones.
9. Now drag and drop that created tone in Tones section.
10. Then click on iPhone icon and then go to Tones and then go to sync tones and then selected tones.
11. Now you need to select your tone which you’ve created in above steps and sync your device.
12. After that, this ring tone will be added to your iPhone’s library. Now on your iPhone go to Settings >> Sounds >> Ringtones and then select your recently added ringtone.
That’s it, no more steps to follow. Just enjoy with your favourite tone as ringtone in your iPhone.
Earlier to this article, I was feeling helpless to use my favourite songs as ringtone. And then I searched many articles related to this query and finally I got this was superb and I wrote this guide for you guys also. So don’t stop the sharing important tricks with your friend circle. Just share this info with others. If you have any kind of queries or confusion regarding this article then leave a comment, I’ll try to solve that.