Steps to Get VLC Media Player Subtitles
Just follow the easy steps and enjoy.
1. Download below extension which is available free on Videolan official website.
3. Now goto the directory where you have installed the VLC player, mostly we found that C:Program FilesVideoLANVLClua
6. Now play any movie and select vlsub extension, it’ll show a dialog box with some options like title, subtitles language etc.
Note: This extension is currently working for VLC 2.0.8 , if you use latest version of VLC then you must wait for next update of videolan, otherwise simply use older version of VLC to get subtitles.
For Non-Windows OS
If you are MAC or Linux user then follow the below guidelines for step 3.
For Linux Users
For Mac Users
Are You Facing VLC Subtitle Delay?
During playback you can press g or h to adjust subtitle delay (adjust step is 50 ms).
1. If subtitle is ahead of sound, press g
2. If subtitle is behind sound, press h