I wanna to reveal some practical and useful secrets to be successful part time blogger. Just follow these tips and I am sure you’ll be successful in your part time blogging career in no time.
You should have some necessary qualities like Passion, Reading, Communication skill, Patience & Consistency, Positive Mind, Creative and Focused Vision
How to Get More Traffic to Your Blog for Free – 301% More Webtraffic
1. I am starting it from your morning time. Get ready for your job and do nothing about your blog just focus on your job, think about your office works. And follow the same on your way to office also.
2. You may start thinking about blogs after finishing your lunch or whenever you get free time in your office. You don’t need to do much over there just read more and more. And also try to find out your topic for the next post. Carry on the same while you are returning to your sweet home.
Try to note all important things in your smartphone or use a notebook for all. Actually its very necessary task, otherwise you may forget the valuable things.
3. Suppose you are reaching at your home at 6-7 pm. On this time you don’t need to do anything for your blog, just relax and enjoy with your family/friends.
Try to do meditation it’s a perfect solution to get relaxed and get rid of your tiredness. I think it’s super power to concentrate on your work, whatever it would be.
4. After completing your dinner, now its time for blogging. Check your all day notes, have you selected any topic of the post and have you completed your keyword research or not. If not, just take small time for that. And start writing your unique post means don’t copy anything from anyone. Simply write down your own thoughts in easy ways.
Read more than you write. Always write for yourself not for search engines. Be Original.
5. After completing your post, if you are not feeling sleepy then try to share it on social media like facebook, twitter, google plus, reddit, stumbleupon etc and other selected sharing platforms only.
for more check this link.
6. Next day, whenever you, feel free try to market your valuable content. It’s a very necessary to share your content as much as possible.
7. At your evening time, check your old posts, ranking or not and do some SEO works make some changes and repost them for better ranking.
8. If any keyword is ranking on the second page, make backlinks on other blogs for that keyword, related to your niche by commenting.
If content is king then backlink is queen.
9. Using opensiteprofiler, put here your competitor’s link and find all his/her backlinks. From here select only high authority blogs and make your backlinks there.
10. Do the same on each alternate day. Let me clear this, I mean try to make three posts in a week and use other alternate three days for marketing and other SEO works. There may be a question arising in your mind, “what will I do on Sunday or other holidays?” If you are getting this question in your mind then its good, means you are caring your blog.
11. At this point, you’ll get your answer. Sunday or holidays are very special for job workers. So I can’t lock you with time scheduling, you just enjoy your Sunday. But…but..reserve some time about half a day for your blog. On these days, you have to make some reserved posts, means make one or two posts and save them in drafts. These are known as backup posts. Whenever you didn’t get time to write new posts use them. That’s it.
Try to write more than 1500 words article on Sunday and other holidays.