Blogging is rising career all over the world. It’s very cool and comfortable career for those who are like to write something unique for visitors. Many of us are working as part time and some of them had switched over to full time blogging and getting huge success in the field of blogging world. That’s the reason why many newbies come daily in this field. But 90% of them are failing to make their good position in this field. I was also among 90% and I tried very hard to come up with 10% people, but still learning new things daily and waiting for big BOOM!
Wanna to Know? How to Hack someones Whatsapp
Many of my good friends are asking me daily about right strategy to follow for successful blogging. This is the reason why I decided to write some SEO tips for newbies. I don’t want to make them to be the part of 90% failure list. So guys read this article carefully which I got from fuzzone.com and follow each and every step to get success in no time.
1- Always Write for Your Visitors, Never Blog for Google Traffic or SEO
That was the old strategy that people were mainly targeting to write for search engines, but now google has updated its boots. They only consider that how useful your posts are for a visitor. So do remember never blog for search engines like google,yahoo,bing.
- Understand your target audience and write content targeted to your audience
- Check your web analytics on a regular basis to understand the sort of content that works
- Work with influencer bloggers – ask/pay/beg/interview subject-matter experts and authority bloggers to write for you – so that their audience can take notice of your platform
- Collaborate with other blogs on a Frenemy basis (feature their content and ask them to feature yours)
- NEVER allow Google account for over 50% of traffic –diversify traffic sources by other sources like social media and other bookmarking websites.
- Subscribe and read other blogs on a daily basis to be in the know
- Set up Google Alerts for keywords related to your industry
- Also try to visit daily Google Trends to know the trending topics.
2- Always do Keyword Research for Blog Post Titles
- For keyword research, use the Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Use Google Trends to pick up on trends and news
- User the Uber Suggest Tool to discover blog titles (works with the Google search suggest)
- Finally, with regards keyword research, read this article.
3- Technical SEO Tips play an Important Role
- Set every write up on Google+ and add their Google+ Authorship to all posts they contribute
- Set up the Google rel=publisher tag for your entire blog
- Read this guide for On Page SEO Ranking Factors
- Set up your blog on Google Webmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster Tools account
- Create a Google+ Community for your audience and readers
- Join loads of Google+ Communities that would find your content useful and relevant
- Build an authoritative Google+ Business Page for your Blog (do the same for your Facebook and Twitter)
- To take control of how your content renders on Social media platforms, make use of Social Snippets: Twitter Cards, Facebook Open Graph embed, Google+ Snippets and Pinterest Rich Pins
4- Be Visual on each and Share More and More
- Be visual
- Share the heck a lot of your content on different sources.
- Collaborate with Influencers on the background to promote your content on Social Media
- You may need to guest blog on other platforms to slowly build your audience
- Create an Editorial Calendar / Schedule
- Check your Facebook Insights to pick up content that has been of interest to your existing audience.
5- Blogs About Copywriting, Social Media and Blogging:
- Copy Blogger
- Social Media Examiner – for Social Media
- Read Pro Blogger
- Without being a victim of information overload, check this list of 42 Content Marketing Blogs!
- Read the Content Marketing Institute Blog