How irritating when you want to change your profile picture on Whatsapp or Instagram to focus on something which you want to notifying by others but you can’t do that, because by default it crops some part of your image.
I personally faced it many times. Have you faced it?
What you do to get rid of this problem? You try many photo editing software/apps to resize your image. But by doing so you may lost the image quality. Whatsapp profile picture size should be at least 192×192 pixels. So today in this article I’ll tell you how you can use your full image as your profile picture without decreasing quality.
Apps to Set Profile Picture On WhatsApp Without Cropping
There are various apps available on play store for doing the same. So at this situation it’s very tough to decide which one is better for you without wasting your time. Here I’ll tell you some good apps based on user’s experience.
Below are two apps which you may try:
1. No Crop
1. It’s helpful to create lossless square size photos for WhatsApp and Instagram.
2. It also enables you to edit, rotate, resize, add templates, add fonts, and apply filters to it.
3. You can choose any photo from your gallery.
4. Sharing to any app like Twitter, Facebook, Vk.com client, Email app, Bluetooth etc.
Steps to Create Profile Picture without cropping for Whatsapp and Instagram:
1. First, select a photo from your gallery and make a square size photo using any of two apps.
2. Now save the image in your gallery.
3. Once saved, Open up WhatsApp and navigate to settings>Profile and tap to Photo window. Now Press Edit or Pencil icon, and upload the saved photo.
4. Now this makes you to resize the full size photo in a square frame of WhatsApp.
If you are windows phone user you may try 6Tag app for doing the same.
These were the two apps for WhatsApp to change profile picture without cropping the size of the images. Share your experience with us which one you like most. There are some other apps too for doing the same if you find any useful do let us know.