How to Create GIF on Android From Videos
Method 1. GIF Maker for Android Phone and Tablet
GIF Maker is a free and best Android app for creating Gifs, which allows you to edit videos to create GIF animations from them. You can use your phone’s camera and also use your stored videos from your device for making an animated GIFs.
1. First of all download and Install GIF Maker on your Android device.
2. Once installed, launch the GIF maker.
3. Just tap on video option, select a video from your device to import it.
4. Now you will see a timeline sliders, drag the first slider to begin and another slider to the end point.
5. At the top, you can change the size by scaling the video and also can change frames per second.
6. Select next tap and tap Make GIF button to start creating your GIF file.
That’s it now it’ll take some time to create your GIF depends upon the quality of your video. You may change file location to save your GIF also.
Method 2. Use Animated GIF Generator
1. Go to imgflip.com/gifgenerator.
3. Now select the beginning time and end time by sliding the sliders.
4. Tap the button Generate GIF. You can create up to 10 seconds of GIF through free account. For exceeding the limit you have to purchase the premium account.
Some similar tools are:
So these were two methods for creating animated GIFs on android phones from your favourite videos. Now it’s your turn to choose any one method which you like to use. As I told you it’s trending way to show your social presence on social networks and other platforms. If we missed any great Android apps that create gifs, let us know in the comments
Don’t forget to share your opinion with us.