What is an APK File?
APK is known as a short form of Android Application Package File. It is used to install applications on Android operating systems. An APK file contains all of that program’s code. APK files are a type of archive file, specifically in zip format packages are in the form of JAR file format.
- There are many reasons for that, When you have not left sufficient space on your devices to install more apps.
- Another reason may be as you are going to store all important APK files on your PC to install it on any other Android devices, it could save your time and data of downloading.
- Sometimes Google Play Store shows the incompatibility of any app with your Android device, but you know that the app would work just fine for your device.
- Sometime an Android app may not be available or removed from the Google Play store of your region or country due to many issues.
How to Download APK Files
There are many ways for this, but I am going to share with you easiest one.
- Open Google play Store on your Computer’s browser and Search for any desired app.
- Copy the URL of that app from address bar.
- After that, you need to go to APK Downloader in another tab of your browser.
- Now paste that link, which you had copied from play store in appreciating box.
- After that, click on Generate Download Link.
- After a few seconds, an option will appear “Click here to Download Your app now”. You need to click on that green button to download APK files on your PC.
- After downloading, you may connect your Android phone to install that app any time.