It was amazing!
Presently, I am using 16 GB iPhone. But due to less storage space, I often compromised to utilize it on my way.
But while surfing through the internet, I got a mind blowing way to get free space up to 1- 3GB on my iPhone without any third party app.
Earlier to this, I have to transfer many files and other important things to my hard disk on any cloud storage from my iPhine. I think it’s a boon for those who are using low capacity iPhones. When you are suffering from low memory and luckily you got the way to get enough free space then what will you feel?
The trick is capable of freeing up gigabytes of space on your phone, which always come in handy if you’re using a lower-capacity device.
I know you don’t want to read more about feeling because you want to feel it at your end.
So I’ll not take your much time, here I’m going you to tell you how to do that without using any third party app or jailbreaking your iPhone.
# Simple Tweak to Increase Storage Space on iPhone
Follow the steps;
- First of all, make sure how much space currently available on your device. For this go to
Settings> General> About and scroll down to “Available” here you can check available storage space on your iPhone.
Here you will the available storage space on your iPhone. I had 3.2 GB free space at that time.
2. Now open iTunes store and search any movie which is bigger than the space left on your iPhone. I searched for “Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers” which is of around 6.84 GB and it was more than free space available in my iPhone. So it was a good choice.
3. After that click on “Rent” at the top of the page. Don’t worry you will not be charged. Just click.
4. Now an error box will pop up will appear on your screen which tell you that you don’t have enough available storage.
5. Now click on Ok and head back to Settings and again check the Available storage. Have you seen any difference than previous? Definitely, Yes!! Feeling rocked!
That should be. In my case, I got near about 1.8 GB and some of my friends told me that they had got about 3 GB free space. They were luckier than me. So, how is your luck? Share with us. We are waiting for your response.
iPhone storage space can be dramatically increased by trying to rent an iTunes film. Repeat the process 4-5 times and before you know it you recovered 1 to almost 2 Gb.
This trick was 1st discussed on Reddit’s iPhone forum, where some users claimed that they have got around 4 GB of storage space.
It is still not completely clear what cause the potential increase in storage space, but it seems like huge file size download cause the phone to clear it cache memory. You can follow the same path to get free space whenever you needed.