Reasons of Phone Running Slow
How to Increase RAM of Android Phone
METHOD 1: Increase RAM in Android Phone Using Apps
Here i‘ll explain you how you can increase your phone’s RAM by using premium Roehsoft RAM Expander(Swap) app. This app plays very important role in the partition of the memory / SD card for using that as RAM. After doing so memory card will work as virtual RAM for your Android phone.
Premium Click here to Download
Things to do Using RAM Expander to increase Android phone RAM
2. Install the App on your Android phone.
3. Create Swap file by clicking Swap Active and Enable it.
4. Click Active Swap.
Enjoy!! Now you have successfully increased you phone RAM.
METHOD 2: Manually (free method) to increase your Android RAM
Below are some basic requirements to increase ram in Android Smart Phone
2. Rooted Android Smart Phone or tablet. If you have not rooted android phone, then go through
3. Windows PC and
4. SD Card Reader
STEP 1: Check If Your Android Phone Supports Swapping
STEP 2: Now Partition your SD Card or Memory Card
2- Insert the SD card into your PC.
3- Open Mini tool partition and format the inserted SD card.
4- Now Make partition by right click on your SD card. Select the partition as primary and file system as FAT32 for card more than 4GB.
5- Leave approx 1 GB memory for next partition.
6- Then select done and again click on make partition option, select a primary partition, but change the file system to EXT2, EXT3 or EXT4.
7- Click to apply changes and you have completed partition on your memory card.
STEP 3: Link with your Rooted Android Device
1. Download Link2SD from the google play store.
2. Launch the app and give root permission. Choose the “.ext” partition.
3. Start linking them.
STEP 4: Increase RAM for your Android Device
1. Download Swapper for Root.
2. Launch the app and select the amount of RAM you want to increase.
3. This will create a. swp file and it will increase the RAM of your Android Device.
Congrats! You have successfully increased RAM of your Android smartphone by using SD card.
This article is only for learning purpose.We are not responsible for any miss use or unsuccessful outcome using the above procedure to Increase RAM of Android. Under expert guidance the methods have been tested and worked for us which may not work for you.