1- Promote Your Blog on Social Media
Nowadays, most of the people are using social media daily. So if you are not sharing your posts over here then you are doing wrong. Some of my friends are getting 70% of traffic from social media only. So for this reason you can say that social media is the necessary part of promoting our blog posts.
2. Twitter – Share your post as tweets here and you may schedule tweets about your blog post a few times a day.
3- Reddit – Nowadays it is playing to get huge amount of traffic. But submits careful your contents only in specific categories, otherwise they may block your url. But its really awesome place to get large numbers of traffic free.Users then vote submissions “up” or “down” to rank the post and determine its position on the site’s pages.
4. Pinterest – create a board specifically for your blog posts and pin them all on it. Try to follow more and more. Users can browse other Pinboards for images, “re-pin” images to their own Pinboards, or “like” photos. Pinterest Drives More Traffic Than Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn Combined5. LinkedIn – share it on your LinkedIn profile, company page (RSS feed) and any groups.6. Google+ – This is an amazing platform, try to follow some big community of your matching niche and share over there. You’ll get many upvotes for that, this will also helpful for your SERP.
Traffic from Bookmarking Sites
Wanna to Know:– How to Hack someones Whatsapp
2. Digg.com – submit it to Digg to help other people discover it
3. Scoop.it – It helps you discover new content based on your interest and you’ll also be able to create your own Scoop.it boards to add content from your own blog.
5. Technorati.com – Must submit here, its top search engine for blogs
6. Wikipedia- Who doesn’t know about Wikipedia? By this reason this is the one of the best platform to get quality traffic. Just sign up as a contributor at Wikipedia and improve the current Wiki pages by editing the existing pages with reference to your website, only on relevant topics.
11. SlideShare – Undoubtedly a word’s number one thighs are always playing an important role in their fields. It is the world’s largest community for sharing and discovering slideshows/presentations/infographics, PDFs/webinars. So upload your presentations with your clickable links and enjoy the traffic.
12. List. Li – On this platform you can create lists about anything matching with your niche on your blog post and then use the same data to create a list on List.ly with a backlink to your blog
14. Slashdot- Slashdot is technology updates guide. So if you have a tech blog, then definitely it’ll help you because it accepts user submission.
- Blog Marks
- Blink List
- Meta Filter
- Bib Sonomy
- Friend Feed
Increase Your Reach Using Content Syndication
In content syndication, you give another site the rights to republish material that has already appeared on your site. This syndicated content can be all or only part of a post you have previously published. So by using one platform you are sharing your valuable content to multiple platform.
3. DemandStudios.cm – distributes your blog post to publishers like USAToday.com, Salon.com and eHow.com
4. Amazon.com – submit your blog post to https://kindlepublishing.amazon.com/gp/vendor and you would get paid when kindle users read it. Currently it is only available in US and UK.
5. NetworkedBlogs.com – get found and get more traffic, when you submit your blogs
9. EvanCarmichael.com – for business related content
10. Outbrain.com – syndicates your blog to sites like CNN.com and FastCompany.com
Promote with Others Blog –
This is the easiest way to get huge traffic because if you are in the field of blogging then you must have many bloggers in contact, if not then you can make it easy by using social media or else. Then ask them for exchange of guest posts and exchange links. Comment on others blog which have same niche, but don’t put your home page URL over there just use your relevant post URL.