Facebook is a good platform to share your thoughts, photos, links etc. Now a day, most of the people are active on their FB profile, they appreciate you by liking, commenting and sharing your posts. If you are handling your personal and professional profile with a single account, then it’s tough to get good responses on any particular subject. Because every person is not deeply aware of your professional/personal life. So it would be better to target the right people for your posts to get correct responses. Sometimes you don’t want to share all your updates with each person, who is connected to your friend list. That’s why I came up to share this post “How to Share Facebook Posts with Only Selected Friends“. Here I am going to explain you how easily you can do this task. I am using this trick for a long time and I am getting cool responses from my friend lists.
Steps to Follow:
I am not going to tell you any hidden tricks, actually this feature is provided by Facebook itself. I am just going to explain how does that.
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Scroll your mouse over the “Friends” section, when you hover on friends, you’ll get more link that will appear on the same time. Select that link.
3. Click on create list button.
4. After clicking that link, you’ll get box, in which put the title of that friend list in list name. And add your friend list in the members section.
Ex- if you are creating your college or company friend list then just use that college/company name and start to add your desired friends.
5. After completing the list just hit on create button.
You have done the main task.
6. Now just go to update status and create your post, but do remember before posting just click on public button and select more option.
7. Under this option you’ll get your newly created list. So just select it.
8. Now click on post button. That’s it! you have posted only for selected friends.
Now you know How to Share Facebook Posts with Only Selected Friends. This is an amazing trick to share your updates only related people. In my friend group, most of the people are doing the same. By reading this post you can easily handle your personal and professional facebook profile with the same. So now it’s your turn, create your own lists and show your activity for specific friends only.