Manage Multiple Facebook Accounts on Android Device
There is no any hidden trick inside the official facebook app to use multiple accounts. So for this, I am telling you to use a third party app, Which is very user friendly and good UI. Here we gonna use an Android app “FriendCaster”. This app is available free on Google Play store.
- Firstly Download and Install FriendCaster app on your Android Phone.
- Now open it and Sign in your primary account to your Facebook app using FriendCaster and allow the app to access.
- Now to add additional Facebook account Just Go to App preferences and then Add another FB account. By doing the same, you can add many accounts.
4. You can switch between your Multiple Facebook account from App Preferences.
This app was useful for Android, but if you are iPhone user then read next.
Login to Multiple Facebook Accounts on iPhone/iPad
If you want to use multiple FB accounts on your iPhone or iPad, then you have to use “Friendly for Facebook” iOS app available on iTunes store. This app has many other useful features also, like Birthday reminders etc. By these reasons, this app will be best to use Multiple Facebook accounts on iPhone.
- Download and Install Friendly for Facebook app on your iPhone/iPad.
- Once installed, launch this app and configure it by adding your Facebook credentials for multiple accounts.