Method 1. Unlock iPhone Passcode Using iCloud
1. Go to this link on your PC.
2. Now sign in with your Apple ID and password.
3. Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.
4. From there select any device- iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, whose data you want to erase.
5. Click “Erase” to erase your desired device and its passcode.
6. Now using the setup assistant on your device to restore the most recent backup and it will take your complete data back excluding passcode
Method 2. Unlock iPhone Passcode Using iTunes
- Connect the PC with your iPhone, which you normally use to connect your iPhone with iTunes, otherwise it won’t work for you.
- Now it’ll automatically sync your iPhone and will create a backup of all your data.
- Afterwards, restore your iPhone.
- After that, it will show you different backups of your device, choose the most recent backup.
- After completion of your restore process, you’ll able to use your phone without the passcode. Enjoy!
Method 3. Unlock iPhone Passcode Using Recovery Mode
- First of all, Hold Sleep/Wake button and then tap on Power Off option.
- Now Press and Hold Home button and at the same time plug in your device with your computer then your device will be automatically turned on.
- Don’t left the home button until you see option that, Connect to iTunes
- Then iTunes will prompt message that it has detected a device, you need to tap on OK
- After that, restore your device with the same steps as described above.